The Les Basetes C.N. is a sailing club located in the bay of Les Basetes, between the towns of Benissa and Calpe, in the province of Alicante. It is a idyllic place where children, young people and adults can have their first contact with sailing (catamaran, windsurfing, kayaking, etc.) and where they can enjoy all kinds of excursions and adventures. A haven of peace for sport, leisure, family relaxation, all without leaving the port.
The Les Basetes Sailing Club began in 1969 with the relevant Administrative Concession for the construction of the Sports Dock and Social Building. The works were completed in 1973 with its opening in the presence of the authorities of the time. It is located on the first stretch of Benissa's coastline, in the bay of Les Basetes.
This Marina was one of the first to be built in the area with a capacity to house 80 boats of different lengths and was equipped with its own Offices, Restaurant, Bar, Toilets and other facilities. The position coordinates are 38º 39'N and 0º 0,5'E.
In the Les Basetes C.N. you will be able to practise a wide range of nautical and sport activities.
The Antípodas Sailing School offers all kinds of sailing activities, catamaran, paddle-surfing, windsurfing, equipment rental, shop, etc.
In the Basetes Dive-Center you can take your first dive, go on day or night dives and many other diving activities.
En los Restaurantes «Basetes Coral-Beach» y «Rte. Oceana Club» podrán degustar de todo tipo de cocina mediterránea.
In addition, Les Basetes C.N. Les Basetes C.N. offers its clients a wide range of services:
- Mooring service
- Water and electricity at mooring points
- Crane Service
- Slipway Service
- Dry Marina and dry dock
- Green Point - Collection and separation of Hazardous Waste
- Boat maintenance
- Fire-fighting equipment at mooring points
- Collection of Household Waste (glass, paper, plastic, rubbish)
- Semi-automatic defibrillator DESA
- Collection of bilges and sewage (on request in offices)
- Internet / Wifi
- 24-hour video surveillance
- Weather information
- Live webcam
- Sailing School
- Diving Centre
- Accessible toilet with shower
- Toilets on ground floor and 1st floor in social building
- Car park
- Accessible car park (2 spaces)
- Channel 9 VHF Frequency 156,450