This is the concessionary company that has been managing the current Jávea Inland Marina since the year 2000, which is made up of 151 moorings. The exit of the boats to the sea is through the Canal de la Fontana.
Marina Nou Fontana is also the concessionaire of the project for the development of the Canal de la Fontana (Xàbia-Alicante) as a Nautical Sport Facility and its subsequent management for a concession period of 30 years. All this, by virtue of the contract signed with the Regional Ministry of Infrastructures on 28 November 2014.
Making the most of the experience gained over the years, Its intention is to become a point of reference for sea lovers who enjoy its facilities.
Its management team is oriented and ready for achieving the maximum customer satisfaction throughout the year.
Among others, it offers the following services to vessels:
- Dry storage of vessels
- Crane and beaching slipway service
- Dry dock Area
- Outdoor repair and maintenance area
- Cleaning of hulls, freeboard and bilges.
- Paint and application of antifouling paint
- Fibre work
- Mechanical and electrical repairs
- Cradles for motorboats
- Boat repairs
- Collection of fuel, filters, batteries, plastic and metal containers, dirty and absorbent rags, organic waste, etc.
- Battery starter and charger
- Night security
- Fire-fighting service
- Tops and upholstery
- Management of Technical Inspection of Boats
It offers the following services to users:
- Waiting dock and courtesy moorings
- Port towline
- Storeroom for storing equipment
- Commercial areas
- Accessibility for disabled people
- Diving centre
- Motorboat rental
- Jet-skis rental
- Catering service on board
- Vehicle rental